The Chalet Quezac is an incredible 600m2 alpine chalet in Tignes. It has 7 individually bedrooms, welcoming up to 12 adults and 4 children. With a chic contemporary style, this cottage offers a luxury living. The open plan living room on the top floor is the ideal place to lounge and have fun throughout the evening. Here you can find a spacious lounge corner with breathtaking views of the mountain tops, a bar area and a pool table and even a movie projection screen.
Chalet Quezac expands the wow factor to an impressive outdoor entertainment location. The main heated terrace lends itself to entertainment with its vast soft furniture, sound system, shifting mood lighting and internally lit bar. Standing mostly in front of the chalet is your own private gondola bubble, the perfect spot to share a bottle of wine of your favourite cocktail at the end of the evening. The big jacuzzi overlooking the mountains, with built-in TV and speakers, is fit for your own party.
Owner Guerlain Chicherit crafted Chalet Quezac with enthusiasm and flourish. Luxury, pleasure and indulgence are paramount, and the chalet definitely represents its never-ending vitality. From the unusual bits of sculpture and art, including a necklace made from his wrecked and burned-out rally car that now hangs around the neck of a giant red penguin, this chalet delights at every turn.
Each bedroom with a 3D TV is uniquely crafted with its own special features of painting and breathtaking en-suite bathroom. There’s a glass tub, one of only two in the globe! The cottage also has 2 master suites making it perfect for two couples and a children’s bunk room that sleeps 4.
With families in mind, the children’s hideaway accessible from a scarcely visible entrance will excite the little ones. There’s endless gaming for the ‘big people’ with billiards, a ping-pong and a soccer table.
The rates are based on the exclusive use of the chalet for up to 12 adults and 4 children, including full gourmet food, curated complimentary drinks and a resort driver’s service.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS LAYOUT:
- Lagoon: 1 x King-size master double bedroom complete with en-suite facilities including a glass bath and separate shower
- Volcano: 1 x King-size master double bedroom complete with en-suite shower and bath
- Belagio: 1 x King-size double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Lilac: 1 x King-size double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Pistachio: 1 x King-size double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Raspberry: 1 x King-size double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Children’s room: With two sets of bunk beds (sleeps 4) with en-suite facilities
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Champagne on arrival
- Chef to cook daily breakfast, afternoon tea and diners
- Complimentary drinks (soft drinks and alcohol)
- Daily cleaning and final cleaning
- Private Driver Service in resort
- Fresh flowers on arrival
- Beauty Package including Slippers and Robes
- Ski Fitting Scan to ensure a perfect match
- In-House Concierge Service
100m from the centre of Tignes les Brevières
500m from the ski lift of Sache
2h45 drive from Lyon Airport
3h drive from Geneva Airport