Chalet Spa Verbier
Chalet Spa Verbier is nestled in the ultimate mountain area, Chalet Spa Verbier is close enough to enjoy the action, but at all times it can offer a refuge of quiet, relaxation, and tranquility to relax and unwind.
Chalet Spa Verbier features a wide variety of exclusive features including a luxury home theater and a suspended fireplace, both hidden by a magic mirror glass.
The spa was designed to follow the highest expectations and luxuriously fitted. A sunny outdoor jacuzzi of 7 people put carefully under the cover of the extensive terrace of the third floor, slides into two sections.
The infinity pool is heated and benefits from state-of-the-art fiber optic night sky ambient lighting, underwater lighting, and an integrated boutique bar with champagne and a soft drink cooler.
The state-of-the-art professionally fitted gym and the Scandinavian rock sauna and a hammam are both equipped with fiber optic lighting. The therapy space features a luxurious therapy sofa for home massage or beauty treatments and benefits from an integral air conditioning system.
The rates are based on the exclusive use of the chalet and include the services of the cook, the hosting/housekeeping service, and the service of the driver of the property. Food and drink are also payable locally.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM DESCRIPTION in Chalet Spa Verbier:
- 5 x double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
STAFF & SERVICES INCLUDED at the Chalet Spa Verbier:
- Seven nights accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet Manager, Host, Chef, Housekeepers, Private chauffeur, and resort Manager) with pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Gourmet dinner on 6 nights/week
- All linen, towels, utilities, and firewood
- Fresh flowers
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Towel change through the week and mid-week linen change
- Turn down service every evening
- Dedicated private chauffeur in resort
- Concierge service
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting
- Food & beverages are on extra charge, payable in resort
- Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
- All prices and availability to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- 10 min walk to the village center
- 2 min walk from the Savoleyres’ lift
- 10 min to Medran’s lift
- About 2 hours drive to Geneva Airport (160km)