The apartment Leo is located on the top floor of the residence with the main elevator leading directly into it. The entrance hall leads to the spacious living area with plush furnishings, state-of-the-art lighting, and uninterrupted views of the majestic mountain peaks. The spacious open plan living room space is divided by a full-size billiards table into two areas. One side with a comfortable snug TV and the other a spacious sitting area around the two-way log-burning fireplace. The whole space opens onto a beautiful south-facing terrace to better the sunshine and panoramic views.
The dining area is on the fireplace’s opposite side. A chandelier hangs over the twelve comfortable seats of the giant dining table. The area is connected to the fully equipped open plan kitchen by a casual breakfast bar.
There is a hallway from the entrance hall that leads to four bedrooms. The bedrooms are decorated with sumptuous fabrics and individually furnished. Two of the bedrooms have large hammam and shower rooms with double en-suite and two have bathrooms. Two of the rooms have a balcony of their own.
A staircase leads to the magnificent master suite nestled in the building’s eaves, the staircase opens onto a richly furnished office area and dressing room leading to the spacious master bedroom opening onto the private balcony facing south. The en-suite master bathroom with free-standing bath, double sinks and a big double shower. The vaulted ceilings and large windows make this comfortable area beautiful light and serene.
The apartment is to be rented with catered service, but can also be available on a self-catered basis, on request.
LAYOUT: Penthouse apartment
- Top floor:
BD1: Master king bedroom with en-suite bathroom with free-standing bath, double shower and hammam, balcony access
- Entrance floor:
Open plan living area with fireplace, dining area seating 12 guests and open plan kitchen
BD2: double king bedroom with en-suite shower room and hammam, balcony access
BD3: double king bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and balcony access
BD4: double king bedroom with en-suite shower room and balcony access
BD5: twin bedroom with private shower room
BEDROOM & BATHROOM DESCRIPTION:
- BD1: Master king bedroom with en-suite bathroom with free-standing bath, double shower and hammam
- BD2: double king bedroom with en-suite shower room and hammam
- BD3: double king bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- BD4: double king bedroom with en-suite shower room
- BD5: twin bedroom with private shower room
SELF-CATERED SERVICE INCLUDES :
- Tailor-made holiday by our Concierge team
- Chalet Manager and Chalet Host
- Private gourmet chef
- Personalised menu for breakfast and afternoon tea and 3-course dinner (6 nights)
- Pre-dinner champagne and canapés
- Daily housekeeping
- Evening turn-down service (6 nights)
- In chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service
- All prices and availability to be reconfirmed at the time of booking.
- In the heart of Verbier village
- 2 min walk to Medran’s lift
- About 2 hours drive to Geneva Airport (160km)