Chalet 46 has been carefully turned from a typical French farmhouse into a beautiful, spacious luxury chalet. Retaining many of the original designs, the architects combined sleek glass fixtures with futuristic facilities to create a contemporary alpine chalet that lends itself ideally to entertainment and relaxation.
The chalet is set on three floors, with the upper floor featuring a wide-open plan lounge with a dining area and a kitchen. You will enjoy uninterrupted views of the Pointe de Nyon and the Pleney slopes from the large wood-burning stove seating area. This floor offers an amazing entertainment and dining area where you can cater to your host and chef, or you can pour a beer from the incorporated beer tap in the bar area. Thanks to its elevated location, visitors can enjoy breathtaking views of the Pleney and Nyon slopes from both the living room and the outdoor balcony.
The middle floor consists of five spacious en-suite bedrooms that offer the most luxury with comfortable mattresses and Egyptian cotton linen. Luxury toiletries, certified quality hairdryers and hair straighteners are available in each bathroom.
Soft skirts, slippers and fluffy towels are also given. This level has a further seating area that provides easy access to the south-facing garden and a large outdoor deck. The outdoor deck has been built with the ultimate entertainment experience in mind and is a genuinely special characteristic of Morzine. During the day and evening, visitors will enjoy the sunshine side from the large hot tub, with a cold beer in hand from the outdoor bar. Sun loungers and a hammock are the ideal lounging experience, while the bespoke fire pit and the surrounding sofas allow you to enjoy the mountain stars and crisp nights long into the night.
Outdoor dining can be enjoyed in the winter and summer with an option of barbecue or stone-baked pizza from a pizza oven prepared by your chef at a large outdoor dining table.
The ground floor gives visitors the chance to lounge in style. The spa treatment area, the TV lounge and the sauna provide the best way to relax on the slopes after a day while at the disposal of your private chalet workers. The treatment room provides a quiet and relaxing place to enjoy massages, manicures, pedicures or hair treatments and makeup treatments, all of which can be planned for you.
At this entry stage, your ski and snowboard equipment will be placed securely in the boot room and kept warm and dry by the heated boot and glove racks for the next day. Direct ski entry to the Pleney slopes is 20 meters from the chalet entrance.
The rates are based on the exclusive use of the chalet and provide a full gourmet catering service with an open bar and a 24-hour in-house driver’s service. No travel is included.
BEDROOMS LAYOUT of Chalet 46:
• 3x Double/Twin bedrooms with private en-suite bathroom
• 1x Double/Twin bedroom with private en-suite bathroom and additional two cabin-style single beds
• 1x Quad bedroom with double bed and bunk bed with private en-suite bathroom
STAFF & SERVICES
CATERED SERVICE INCLUDES :
- Seven nights accommodation with exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Host to serve you in the chalet during the day
- Professional private Chef to cook five days a week: breakfast, afternoon tea cakes and 5-course dinners
- Concierge service and resort management
- In-resort private driver service
- All linen, towels, utilities and firewood
- Selection of inclusive drinks: Champagne, wine, spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Towel change through the week
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
- All prices and availability to be reconfirmed at time of booking.
LOCATION of Chalet 46:
- 10min walk to Morzine village center
- just below the slopes of the Pleney. Good skiers can go back to the chalet or leave the chalet and take the piste 25m from the chalet