With a beautiful living room and excellent wooden decoration throughout, Chalet Druchka is a wonderfully traditional home characteristic of the Alpine home, in Méribel. With 4 floors of living space with a surface area of 450 square meters, Chalet Druchka has five luxuriously furnished bedrooms for 8 adults and 5 children.
The wooden walls and ceilings provide a lovely warm feeling to the living room and the spacious bedrooms. Chalet Druchka is full of character and beauty. You can’t fail to fall in love.
Luxuriously furnished, the chalet also boasts a spa area with an indoor hot tub and a steam room to help you recover after a day of excitement on the slopes. There is also a spacious terrace to let visitors wonder at the breathtaking views of the valley.
Prices are for the sole use of the chalet on a self-catering basis to provide regular housekeeping and am and pm lift drop-off and pick-up service.
LAYOUT of Chalet Druchka:
- Level 3:
BD1: master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, access to balcony
- Level 2:
BD2: double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, access to balcony
Living area with sitting room with fireplace, TV lounge, dining room and semi-open fitted kitchen, terrace with breathtaking views on the valley
- Level 1:
BD3: double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, access to balcony
BD4: twin bedroom with 2 single beds with en-suite bathroom, access to balcony
BD5: children’s bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds (sleeps 4) and 1 single bed, en-suite shower room, sauna and laundry facilities
- Ground floor:
Spa area with hammam, indoor hot tub, gym, sauna and massage table
BEDROOM & BATHROOM DESCRIPTION:
- BD1: master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- BD2: double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- BD3: double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- BD4: twin bedroom with 2 single beds with en-suite bathroom
- BD5: children’s bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds (sleeps 4) and 1 single bed, en-suite shower room
STAFF & SERVICES
- Seven nights’ accommodation with exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Meet and greet
- Welcome basket with a complimentary bottle of Champagne
- All linen, towels, utilities and firewood
- Daily cleaning and final cleaning
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Kitchen kit
- Animals permitted
Additional services are on extra charge (food and beverages, childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
- All prices and availability to be reconfirmed at the time of booking.
LOCATION of Chalet Druchka:
- In the heart of Méribel centre
- 300 m to slopes
- 300 m to the ski lifts of Télésiege du Golf
- 182 km to Lyon St. Exupéry
- 180 km to Geneva Airport