Located at the quiet end of the main street, Chalet Montfort is less than five minutes away from the ski lifts and the slopes. The property is close to the renowned après ski resort of St Anton, shops, bars and restaurants. Set over four floors, this wonderfully inviting property can accommodate up to 20 adults plus four children in ten en-suite bedrooms.
The primary focus of the house is the spacious dining room and bar area on the ground floor. Comfortable sofas arranged around the open fireplace inspire relaxing, while the well-stocked bar is a perfect spot to catch up on the day’s activities. There is a wide dining room on the ground floor, which can hold up to 32 guests. Additionally, it can be used as a meeting/conference room. There is also a fully fitted kitchen on this floor.
Relaxation is crucial after a day on the slopes. Chalet Montfort has a private sauna and a recovery area to relieve the discomfort and stress of the next day. There’s even a nice TV lounge for after-dinner viewing.
The bedrooms are located around the first and second floors. There are six en-suite bedrooms on the first floor and four on the second. Several of the bedrooms have sofa beds, and all of them are comfortable and inviting.
The chalet is to be rented with the full catered service.
- Top floor:
BD1: twin/ double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
BD2: twin/ double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
BD3: twin/ double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
BD4: twin/ double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- First floor:
BD5: twin/ double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
BD6: twin/ double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
BD7: twin/ double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
BD8: twin/ double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
BD9: twin/ double bedroom with en-suite shower room
BD10: twin/ double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Ground floor:
Large living area with lounge with home cinema, bar area, fireplace
- Level –1:
Large dining area, kitchen
Spa area with sauna, massage room and WC
STAFF & SERVICES
CATERED SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Seven nights’ accommodation with exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Concierge service
- Private chef and host
- In-resort driver service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés before dinner
- Gourmet dinner 5 evenings per week
- Complimentary drinks at the bar
- All linen, towels, utilities and firewood
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Towel change through the week
- Robes, slippers, and toiletries
- Lift pass delivery by your concierge
- Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
- All prices and availability to be reconfirmed at the time of booking.