The high alpine chic chalet Uberhaus blends conventional materials with modern architecture and sumptuous comfortable furniture to create a rather luxurious and sophisticated mountain retreat. The chalet can be accessed by a vehicle throughout the entire season, atypical in the Oberlech sector.
With a spacious master suite, two family suites and two more double bedrooms (all en-suite), the chalet sleeps a total of ten adults and six children. The spa and a relaxing section of the chalet is fitted with an outdoor hot tub, a sauna, a hammam, a fitness section, a massage room, a snooker room, a pub, a library and a cinema.
The grand open-plan reception and dining room, with a table for up to 16 people, is the best place to host visitors who can pick from a range of fine wines from the chalet’s own wine cellar.
There are two family suites and a further double bedroom on this level. Each of the family suites has a double bedroom and a single children’s room with two sets of four children’s beds. This suite has a huge bathroom with a shower and a bathtub. The second family suite has a double bedroom and a children’s bunk bed in the alcove, where the top bunk bed can be folded away to make up the seating space. This bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a tub. The extra bedroom has an en-suite shower. There is also a guest bathroom on this floor and the garage is accessible from this level. The outdoor hot tub is situated on the broad terrace, right on the end of the piste, and has unrestricted views of the surrounding mountains.
To make your way downstairs to the lower ground floor, you’ll find a ski suite, a wine cellar, and an entertainment and fitness center. There is also a private staff office on this floor (note that the staff live out).
The first floor of the chalet consists entirely of living and dining areas divided by a fireplace. The well-equipped competent kitchen may be left open to the dining room or locked by sliding doors. A wide balcony at the front of the house is accessible from the living and dining rooms.
The master suite and a second en-suite bedroom are found on the first floor of the chalet. The master suite has its own dining space and changing room, as well as a beautiful bathroom with a bathtub and a separate shower.
One underground parking space is accessible at the site, but additional parking spaces can be organized upon request.
LAYOUT of Chalet Uberhaus:
- Top floor:
BD1: Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath, shower), fireplace, lounge area, dressing room, balcony access
BD2: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath, shower)
- First floor:
Living area with fireplace, dining area (seats 16), balcony access, a fully equipped kitchen,
- Ground floor: entrance level
Entrance hall with fireplace, guests WC, garage (2 cars)
BD3: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, terrace access
BD4: Family suite with double bedroom, bunk bed, en suite shower room, terrace access (sleeps 2 adults, 2 children)
BD5: Family suite with double bedroom, two bunk beds, en suite bathroom (bath, shower), terrace access (sleeps 2 adults, 4 children)
- Lower ground floor:
Spa area with sauna, hammam, massage room, guest WC, gym, relaxation area with bar, TV/games area, pool table, library with reading area, cinema room, wine cellar, ski room, laundry, staff office
Ground floor: terrace with dining area seating for 8, sun loungers, hot tub
BEDROOM & BATHROOM DESCRIPTION:
- BD1: Master double bedroom, En-suite bathroom (bath, shower)
- BD2: Double bedroom, En-suite bathroom (bath, shower)
- BD3: Double bedroom, En-suite bathroom
- BD4: Family room with double bed and bunk bed (sleeps 2 adults, 2 children), En-suite shower room
- BD5: Family room with double bed and 2 bunk beds (sleeps 2 adults, 4 children), En-suite bathroom (bath, shower)
STAFF & SERVICES INCLUDED:
- Seven nights accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet Manager, Host, Chef, Housekeepers, Resort Manager) with pre-arrival menu consultation
- In-resort chauffeur service
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- 5 courses dinner with selected wines on 6 night/week
- All linen, towels, utilities and firewood
- Fresh flowers
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Towel change through the week and mid-week linen change
- Concierge service
- Food & beverages are on extra charge, payable in resort
- Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Ski and boot fitting service in your chalet
- Lift pass delivery by your concierge
- All prices and availability to be reconfirmed at time of booking.
LOCATION of Chalet Uberhaus:
- Direct access to Oberlech ski slopes
- 4 minutes walk to Oberlech village center
- 3,5 km to Lech village center and ski lifts
- 26 km to St. Anton am Arlberg
- 118 km to Innsbruck Airport
- 196 km to Zürich Airport