Le Chalet Mont Blanc
Le Chalet Mont Blanc is the largest chalet in Chamonix in that none of such indulgence and elegance has ever been seen in the rental industry in Chamonix. Indulge yourself in 1’000 m2 of luxurious chalet spread over a hectare of land, rich in history and as magical as the mountains in which it sits.
With 12 bedrooms all facing Mont-Blanc, this ultra-modern chic chalet boasts designer interiors and one of the finest works of art. Spread over 5 floors with lift and indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, spa, massage area, theatre, wine cellar, helipad, 12 bedrooms plus studio for up to 26 guests. A devoted team of competent personnel is on hand to fulfill all your needs.
The chalet has three lounges, a day lounge, a cocktail lounge, and the main lounge. The dining table is a rather sturdy piece of oak made in Burgundy with Italian marble legs. Crafted by Victoria Wilmotte, it can comfortably hold 26 people. The wine cellar and the Ruinart Champagne station are heavenly. Another artist, one of Matteo Gonet’s kind works of art, sets this chalet apart from the others.
Spread over 5 floors, with no fewer than 5 wide outdoor terraces, the lift links down to the wellness center, with a swimming pool. The swimming pool is built in the Jacuzzi and swims toward the jets. The sauna has a ceiling window on the floor. There are sofas, showers, and a drinking fountain along the poolside. Dedicated massage therapy room and gym, which can be turned into a couple of massage rooms if needed.
The massive grounds where you also see the deer, the Chamois, and if you’re lucky, our resident marmots. Our private stream with a waterfall and a helipad (Geneva to the chalet in 20 minutes) both make the grounds a beautiful spot to walk around.
The rates are based on the exclusive use of the chalet for 24 guests and include a full gourmet catering service, an in-house driver and an open bar.
Weekend Stays or shorter trips available, please inquire.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM at Le Chalet Mont Blanc:
13 x en-suite bedrooms :
3 x master suites on the top floor and 3 x executive suites on the lower level
2 x executive suites on the second floor and 4 x executive suites on the first floor
1 x bunk room that can sleep three children on the second floor
All of the suites can be configured as doubles or twins; and feature B&O Bluetooth speakers, large balconies and smart TVs.
Le Chalet Mont Blanc, STAFF & SERVICES:
The catered service includes:
- Seven nights accommodation with exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet Manager, Host, Chef, Housekeepers) with pre-arrival menu consultation
- Meet & greet from the chalet staff and Concierge service
- In-resort driver service (from 8am-midnight)
- Private Chef preparing 6 days per week: cooked or continental breakfasts, afternoon teas with fresh cakes and gourmet dinners
- Champagne and canapés served before dinner
- Selection of complimentary wines, beers and soft drinks and spirits
- All linen, towels, utilities and firewood
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Linen change through the week
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
Chamonix center: 10 min drive
20 min drive to Geneva Airport