Le Refuge de la Traye
Le Refuge de la Traye is nestled in the sky of greenery between the lake and the mountains. It is located next to the ski area of the 3 valleys, in Méribel, far from the buzzing villages.
Moreover, Le Refuge de la Traye offers the ability to stay during summer and winter, housing six comfortably furnished rooms and suites, as well as a private chalet. Discover the specialities of the chef, taste the regional wines and cheeses, sit quietly on the terrace or in the kitchen.
Here, in the comfort areas, by the fireplace or at the spa, comfort takes the form of small everyday pleasures through the many activities on offer.
Le Refuge de la Traye is a promise of fulfilment, an incredible path to luxury, where visitors will appreciate the elegance of an exceptional landscape that transcends the comfort of elegant refuges. In addition, the décor of each room or suite, the warmth of the wood and the chosen fabrics provide outstanding comfort coupled with precious high-tech services.
In fact, Le Refuge de la Traye is the perfect place to celebrate, magnified in its green setting, enjoying the relaxation, hospitality and lodging areas that blend elegantly into this special setting of the Savoyards.
We are at your disposal to meet you and show you around the area so that you can discover the authentic and majestic charm of Le Refuge.
Wedding, professional event or family gatherings, you will be assisted by a single contact person during the production of your project.
Most of all: privatize the entire place for a whole week for your family holidays in the 3 Valleys! Enjoy the tranquillity and exclusivity of the place with all the luxury and facilities of a prestigious hotel’s service.
LAYOUT of Le Refuge de la Traye:
- Refuge 1 – Grand Refuge de la Traye:
BD1: Crocus: 24.50m2 double bedroom with en-suite shower room and private terrace
BD2: Marguerite: 27.30m2 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace
BD3: Gentiane: 23.40m2 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace
BD4: Violette: 23.50m2 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace
- Refuge 2 – Chalet Edelweiss (ideal for a family):
BD5: duplex chalet (3 levels) with living room with fireplace, a bedroom on the ground floor and a mezzanine area with 2 single beds. Private terrace with private outdoor hot tub and panoramic views
- Refuge 3 – Orchidée:
BD6: suite of 29.20m2 with a double bed and a convertible sofa bed for 2 children or 1 adult. Private bathroom
- Mazot 1 – Rhododendron:
BD7: twin bedroom on the first floor with en-suite bathroom and living area with sofa bed (and a shower) on the ground floor
- Mazot 2 – Clochette
BD8: twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- A restaurant with Italian and savoy flavours: room 20 seats and 35 seats on the panoramic terrace
- Breakfasts, lunches, afternoon snacks, dinners
- Le Salon: cosy lounge with board games and cigar humidor
- The Well-being area: spa and massages (Iyashi Dome, Wellsystem, Mostleds, Milk bath,…)
- The Sauna, Hammam, Outdoor Jacuzzi
- The Tea room (organic and local herbal teas)
- The Ski Room
- The Shop: accessories, leather goods, regional products
- Saint-Bernard Chapel for weddings, baptisms and blessings
- The Pedagogical Farm (“Nez noirs” sheeps, donkeys, goats,…)
- Many activities organized from Le Refuge
- Summer: electric mountain biking, hiking, yoga, archery, biathlon shooting, blowpipe shooting, tree climbing, zip line…
- Winter: snowshoeing, tobogganing, biathlon shooting, children electric snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, fondue in an igloo, tree climbing, zip line…
- Meeting Room for 14 people
- Connected Refuge: WIFI free / secure internet connection
- Organization of events (weddings, work or family meetings, product launches, appetizers)
- Environmentally friendly site: moving in electric vehicles (Electric 4×4, mountain bike with electric assistance)
- Administration and construction of the environmentally friendly Refuge
- Animals allowed under conditions
STAFF & SERVICES INCLUDED:
- Seven nights accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet Manager, Host, Chef, Housekeepers, Resort Manager) with pre-arrival menu consultation
- In-resort chauffeur service
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- dinner with selected wines on 6 night/week
- All linen, towels, utilities and firewood
- Fresh flowers
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Towel change through the week and mid-week linen change
- Concierge service
- Food & beverages are on extra charge, payable in resort
- Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Ski and boot fitting service in your chalet
- Lift pass delivery by your concierge
- All prices and availability to be reconfirmed at time of booking.