Refuge V is a modern chalet with spectacular views, located in a sunny area just above Tignes Le Lac. It is a fantastic choice for families with children, sleeping up to 10 people over four bedrooms and two levels.
Refuge V is divided across two levels. The open plan kitchen, dining, and living room on the upper level is ideal for entertaining. This design allows visitors to take full use of the spectacular vistas visible via the full-height windows that flood the living and dining areas with light. On the upper level, there are two lounging spaces, one of which is surrounded by a roaring log burner and is ideal for relaxing and reflecting on the day’s events. The other is located just behind the bar and kitchen. There are a few sofas here that face the TV and a book shelf.
The spacious dining table comfortably seats 10 guests and offers breathtaking views of the Grande Motte glaciers. Stepping out onto the south-facing balcony, you’ll discover deck chairs and a separate dining space for outdoor eating in the spring. With a glass of champagne in hand and the sun shining down, take in the panoramic views of Tignes. The chalet also has a sauna, where you can rest and unwind after a long day on the slopes.
Refuge V has four bedrooms and can accommodate between six and 10 people. The chalet’s upper floor features an en-suite master double/twin bedroom with two bunk beds and amazing views of the landmark Grand Sassiere. There are two more double bedrooms, a bunk room, and two huge bathrooms below. Each bedroom is elegantly designed in a modern stylish manner with mountain themed artwork and local wood.
Refuge V also offers a ski room with boot warmers, washing facilities, and two parking places, one inside and one outside.
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet, which includes complete gourmet food, an open bar, and in-resort driver service from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Please keep in mind that this chalet is also available for self-catering. Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet, which includes daily housekeeping and in-resort driver service during certain hours.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM DESCRIPTION of Refuge V:
1 x Master Double/Twin Bedroom with separate additional bunk beds (sleeps 2) and en-suite bathroom also with shower
2 x Double Bedrooms with shared bathroom.
1 x Bunk Room (sleeps 2) with shared bathroom.
There are two bathrooms on this floor, one with a bathtub and shower and one just a shower. The guests of these three bedrooms can allocate the bathrooms to their best convenience.
STAFF & SERVICES :
CATERED SERVICE INCLUDES :
- Seven nights accommodation with exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet Manager, Host, Chef, Housekeepers) with pre-arrival menu consultation
- Concierge service
- In-resort driver service from 8am to 11pm
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés served before dinner
- Gourmet dinner on 6 night/week (staff have one day off)
- Selection of complementary wines, beers and soft drinks and spirits
- All linen, towels, utilities and firewood
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Evening turn-down on 6 evenings
- Towel change through the week
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Fresh flowers
Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
LOCATION of Refuge V:
- 3 min drive to village center
- 1 min drive to ski lifts and piste
- 3 hours drive to Geneva Airport (220 km)