The Chalet Denali is a magnificent structure that has a prime site on the Petit Alaska Road in Val-d’Isère.
The major elements used to construct the chalet are wood and stone. These characteristics are typical of Savoyard construction, and they add a wonderful warmth to the home, especially when paired with modern décor, as in the Chalet Denali.
The bedrooms are decorated in the same welcoming style as the rest of the rooms. There are four of these, and they can comfortably accommodate eight people.
After a long day on the slopes, the outdoor jacuzzi will be the ideal location to unwind.
Apartment Denali is perfect for a family or party of friends planning to retreat to the mountains for an unforgettable winter vacation. The apartment is to be rented on a self-catered basis option.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS LAYOUT of Chalet Denali:
3 x Double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
SELF-CATERED SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Meet and greet at the chalet
- Concierge service with pre-arrival arrangement and lift pass delivery
- Beds ready on arrival
- Welcome basket
- All linen, towels and sheets and mid-week linen change
- Middle week cleaning and final cleaning
- Robes, slippers and fine quality toiletries
- All prices and availability to be reconfirmed at time of booking.
- Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
LOCATION of Chalet Denali:
- 750 m to the village center
- 800 m to slopes and ski departure of Olympique and Solaise Express
- 800 m to ski school
- 3 hours drive to Geneva Airport (220 km)