Offering incredible standards of comfort in the heart of Espace Killy in Val d’Isère, splendid Chalet Montana is undoubtedly the finest chalet to rent in this world-class resort.
Located on the slope of the Face de Bellevarde in the most exclusive part of the resort, Les Carats, Montana is a chalet of its own class. Private and open, Chalet Montana is ski-in, ski-out, and only a quick drive or walk from the village’s stores, bars and restaurants.
After a day on the slopes, what better place to chill than in a beautiful indoor pool. Packed with relaxing jets to relieve aching muscles, you will float against the jet stream of the pool while admiring the breathtaking scenery. Next to the bathing pool, the spa room features a sauna and a rest area. Upstairs, there is a cosy with a spectacular flat-screen TV, a private laboratory with a computer and internet connection, and a lounge room with breathtaking views around the valley.
Each of Chalet Montana’s six sumptuous bedrooms has a spacious en-suite bathroom, and all but one has a wall-mounted plasma TV with cable channels. In order to improve versatility, one of the bedrooms will sleep an extra three children to expand the space from 12 to 15.
During your visit, the manager will serve as your private concierge, assisted by a discreet and competent staff including a gourmet chef and a driver. Service is the main, and the team of six is going to care for you every whim.
Chalet Montana is a beautiful chalet where contemporary styles combine seamlessly with softwoods and the vintage furniture-the real temple of modern Alpine living.
The rates are dependent on the exclusive use of the chalet and include a full gourmet catering service, an open bar and an in-house driver’s service. No travel is included.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM DESCRIPTION:
BD1: double/twin (super king size) bedroom with en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower
BD2: double/twin (super king size) bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
BD3: double/twin (super king size) bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
BD4: double/twin (super king size) bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
BD5: double/twin (super king size) bedroom with en-suite bathroom with power shower
BD6: bunk room with 3 single beds and 2 single beds on the mezzanine with en-suite bathroom with separate shower and separate WC
STAFF & SERVICES
CATERED SERVICE INCLUDES :
- Seven nights accommodation with exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet Manager, Host, Chef, Housekeepers) with pre-arrival menu consultation
- Concierge service
- In-resort 4×4 driver service from 8am to 11pm
- All linen, towels, utilities and firewood
- Tea and coffee in bed at your discretion
- Daily cooked breakfast, afternoon tea with cakes or/and savory
- Canapés with an aperitif before dinner on 6 evenings/week
- Dinner prepared by your own Chef on 6 evenings/week, with bespoke menu consultation
- Selection of selected house wines served with dinner
- Champagne served at any time of day
- Open bar with wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Evening turn-down on 6 evenings
- Towel change through the week
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Fresh flowers on arrival
- Daily newspapers and/or magazines
- Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
LOCATION of Chalet Montana:
3 min drive to the village center
Ski-in/ski-out on the Face de Bellevarde piste with nearest ski lift are 200m away or a minute drive
3 hours drive to Geneva Airport (220 km)