Chalet Lottie is in a secluded location, within a ten-minute drive from Gstaad village center. The elevated location offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains. The chalet has been converted into an outstanding alpine home, from a typical farmhouse dating back to 1867. Some of the original elements have been preserved including wooden beams and paneling, but the interior has been redesigned to incorporate more modern furnishings and facilities.
Chalet Lottie is spread over three floors and has a spacious living area and the main dining room with seating for up to 18 people. There is an open plan breakfast room and a second living area which provides plenty of space for guests to relax and spread out.
There’s no lack of entertainment at Chalet Lottie, with a cinema area, sauna, sunken cedar hot tub on the terrace and a small gym. The land includes two-vehicle outside parking and one-vehicle internal space in the garage.
Chalet Lottie will accommodate 14 guests in seven bedrooms with en suite facilities. The chalet’s top floor houses an expansive master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and changing room. A second double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower is also on this floor. A further three en-suite bedrooms, along with a ski and boot room, are situated on the ground floor. The last two bedrooms are located downstairs.
The chalet is to be rented on a self-catered basis with daily housekeeping.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM DESCRIPTION at Chalet Lottie:
- BD1: master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing
- BD2: double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- BD3: double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- BD4: double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- BD5: twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- BD6: double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- BD7: double bedroom with en-suite shower room
STAFF & SERVICES
SELF-CATERED SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Seven nights’ accommodation with exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Concierge service
- All linen, towels, utilities and firewood
- Final cleaning
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
LOCATION of Chalet Lottie:
- A few minutes’ drive to the village centre
- A few minutes’ drive to the ski lift
- 2h drive to Geneva Airport (150 km)