Ultima Gstaad 3BR Residence
Ultima Gstaad, arguably Switzerland’s most exclusive luxury hotel, has 11 suites, six private apartments, a state-of-the-art spa and clinic, a restaurant, and two bars. The Ultima Gstaad is a few minutes’ walk from the nearest ski lift and a 10-minute walk from Gstaad’s centre.
This three-bedroom house is connected to the hotel and features a trendy open-plan living space with elegant furnishings. Plush sofas are arranged around a huge flat-screen TV and a steam fireplace, while an exquisite dining room and kitchen with seats at a breakfast bar give space for you to share meals throughout your stay.
The Ultima Gstaad 3BR Residence can sleep up to six people in three en-suite bedrooms. Each bedroom features a super king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, walk-in dressing room, and balcony.
When you stay in the house, you also have access to the hotel’s great facilities, which include a restaurant, shisha bar, and juice bar. The magnificent Ultima Spa, on the other hand, provides trademark Swiss Perfection therapies meant to restore the body and soul. A hammam, sauna, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, a 15-metre swimming pool, four treatment rooms, and a gym are among the spa amenities.
LAYOUT of Ultima Gstaad 3BR Residence:
3 x Double Bedrooms with king sized beds with en-suite bathroom and balcony access
STAFF & SERVICES :
B&B SERVICE INCLUDES :
- Seven nights accommodation with exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Concierge service
- Daily a la carte breakfast
- Use of the Ultima Gstaad Hotel facilities
- 24 hours in resort driver service
- Mini bar with complimentary soft drinks
- All linen, towels, utilities and firewood
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Towel change through the week
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
LOCATION of Ultima Gstaad 3BR Residence:
- Only a few minutes walk to village center
- 2 hours drive to Geneva Airport