Villa La Tourelle
Villa La Tourelle is a 14th century former vicarage tucked away in a quiet area of downtown St Tropez and is full of character and charm. Step inside the walled garden, which is surrounded by fountains, palm trees, cactus, and aromatic flowers and overlooks the villa’s characteristic tower, and you’ll be transported to a serene world away from the hustle and bustle of the French Riviera. Despite this, the trendy St Tropez shops, bars, and restaurants are just a few minutes’ walk away, and breathtaking beaches are within walking distance or a short drive away.
The villa itself was renovated to the highest standards by the illustrious Tropezian architect François Vieillecroze and is filled with wonderful works of art and beautiful furniture, not to mention quirky design features like the winding staircase and the water wall that serves as a backdrop to the dining room. The four en-suite bedrooms sleep up to eight adults in supreme comfort; two have independent access from the garden and are ideal for those who enjoy their own space, while the master bedroom in the main building has its own hammam and dressing room, and the final bedroom is located at the top of the turret with views of St Tropez.
The calm walled garden, with a smartly conceived layout containing plenty of distinct locations to retreat to, is the villa’s heart. Relax on one of the shaded terraces where the only sound is the trickling of water from the fountain into the villa’s original well, or order a drink from the pool house bar, which has its own refrigerator, ice machine, and coffee machine. The attractive natural stone mirror edge pool is the ideal spot to cool down among exotic plants and olive trees.
This is one of the most luxurious and well-located properties available to rent in St Tropez, fully air-conditioned and filled with wonderful touches such as a wine cellar, office area, and sound system throughout (inside and outside). Villa La Tourelle is an exceptional retreat in one of the most sought-after locations on the Côte d’Azur, especially when combined with the attentive service and delicious meals provided by the private villa staff.
CATERED SERVICE INCLUDES:
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, helping you through our booking process step by step
- Exclusive use of the luxurious villa and its facilities
- A private chalet staff provides personalized service (private chef, villa manager)
- Daily breakfast
- One meal /day either lunch or dinner prepared by your private chef for 6 days out of 7
- Complimentary house wines and Champagne
- Complimentary open spirit bar and a selection of soft drinks
- Cleaning on a daily basis
- Towel change midweek
- Superior dressing gowns and slippers
- Products for the luxury bathroom
- Every bedroom has a hairdryer
LOCATION of Villa La Tourelle:
- 200 m to the village center Place des Lices
- 5 min drive or 15 min walk to the nearest beach
- 1.5 hours’ drive to Nice Airport
- 2 hours’ drive to Marseille Airport