Villa Lumière, commanding an exceptional position on the sun-soaked hillside above St Tropez, and with amazing views of the glittering bay, port, and town itself, gives access to one of the Riviera’s most exclusive and adored places, with all the solitude of somewhere more isolated.
All eyes are pulled to the spectacular double-height sitting room, which is open to the mezzanine above and filled with fine furnishings, once inside the home. There are lots of places for the entire family to unwind, including a second living room/TV area upstairs with its own bar and patio with sea views. The house has been beautifully designed throughout, with a charming combination of modern style and classic elegance that will not disappoint.
Outside, the magnificent infinity pool appears to blend with the Mediterranean, and the bubbling hot tub provides front-row seats to one of the most breathtaking vistas on the Côte d’Azur. The pool house has a hammam, bathroom, and kitchenette nearby, so you don’t have to go far for a mid-afternoon refreshment. The enormous private gardens are lined with exquisite palms, olive trees, shaded terraces, and a boules court, and may be enjoyed after dark by the light of the fire pit.
This amazing villa is ideal for family and friend’s holidays, with 6 spacious en-suite bedrooms. The villa has an abundance of elegant finishing touches such as an integrated indoor & outdoor sound system and central air conditioning throughout the house. Villa Lumière is the ideal location for a spectacular luxury vacation, with devoted care from your experienced villa manager and great meals delivered by your amazing chef.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM DESCRIPTION:
- BD1: master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace with sea views
- BD2: double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace with sea views
- BD3: double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace onto garden
- BD4: double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace
- BD5: double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace with views
- BD6: double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace onto garden
CATERED SERVICE INCLUDES:
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, helping you through our booking process step by step
- Exclusive use of the luxurious villa and its facilities
- A private chalet staff provides personalized service (private chef, villa manager)
- Daily breakfast
- One meal /day either lunch or dinner prepared by your private chef for 6 days out of 7
- Complimentary house wines and Champagne
- Complimentary open spirit bar and a selection of soft drinks
- Cleaning on a daily basis
- Towel change midweek
- Superior dressing gowns and slippers
- Products for the luxury bathroom
- Every bedroom has a hairdryer
LOCATION of Villa Lumière:
- 10 min drive to the village center
- 5 min drive or 15 min walk to the nearest beach
- 1.5 hours’ drive to Nice Airport
- 2 hours’ drive to Marseille Airport