Chalet Black Pearl
Chalet Black Pearl in Val d’Isère is designed by the architect of two beautiful Hotels in Courchevel to the highest standards. Chalet Black Pearl is one of the most elegant properties in the French Alps. Located about a ten-minute walk from the center of Val d’Isère, between the village and La Daille Funival funicular, stores, hotels, restaurants and ski lifts are within easy reach. Chalet Black Pearl covers a 300m2 area and accommodates up to 10 guests in five luxurious suites.
The Black Pearl chalet is the perfect combination of traditional Savoyard stone and classic woodwork paneling, with state-of-the-art furnishings and technology. The main lounge is on the first floor, with its huge stone fireplace, vaulted ceiling, exquisite luxury chairs and sunshine exposure to the terrace. The dining room, with a wide table, and a completely fitted kitchen are on the same floor.
The ground floor leisure space features a large enclosed heated swimming pool with jet stream adjacent and a steam room.
The Chalet Black Pearl has a spacious ski space with heaters for boots and ample accommodation. A home theatre is at the lowest level, with an enormous projector that makes up much of one wall.
In five luxurious en-suite bedrooms, Chalet Black Pearl can accommodate 10 guests, featuring desirable works of art and high-quality linens. The en suite bathrooms are built with the finest marble and stones.
Two double / twin bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms are situated on the first floor, one with balcony entry. There are three double / twin bedrooms on the second floor, all with en-suite bathrooms and one with balcony entry.
BEDROOMS LAYOUT of Chalet Black Pearl:
- Second Floor:
3 x double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathrooms
- First floor:
2 x double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathrooms
B&B SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Meet and greet at the chalet
- Daily breakfast service
- Champagne on arrival
- Concierge service with a pre-arrival arrangement and lift pass delivery
- Beds ready on arrival
- All linen, towels and sheets and mid-week towel change
- Daily cleaning and final cleaning
- Robes, slippers and fine quality toiletries
- Driver service in resort with one ride in the morning and one ride in the afternoon
- All prices and availability to be reconfirmed at time of booking.
- Additional services are on extra charge (food, childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
LOCATION of Chalet Black Pearl:
- 600 m to the village center
- 800 m to ski departure of Olympique and Solaise Express
- 3 hours drive to Geneva Airport (220 km)