The five-bedroom Chalet Bluebird stands out as the quintessential mountain home, combining contemporary design with a rustic alpine look and boasting a sauna. Exquisite use on the walls of reclaimed wood and natural stone and sumptuous wooden floors along with modern features, such a large glass panelling wood-burning fireplace, combine to create a warm and charismatic interior. Stylish furnishings, tasteful lighting and refined art objects complete this beautiful home that we are sure to become a firm favorite in our portfolio. Located in Oberdorf's picturesque neighbourhood, Chalet Bluebird is just a7-minute downhill walk from the nearest ski lift. St. Anton's vibrant core is a 10-minute walk away, but the chalet enjoys its elevated position and is the ideal refuge to relax after a day of skiing while keeping an eye on the pistes. The spacious upper floor is the luxury living space that receives warm natural light through south-facing windows that overlook stunning mountain scenery, with particularly beautiful mountain views. A huge bonus of this chalet is the double living spaces, each with a large flat-screen TV, comfortable sofas and large pouffes, which ensures everyone can pick their comfort slice. The smaller of the two living rooms make the perfect kids ' snug that allows adults to meet in the bigger one and share the day's tales, warmed up by a roaring log fire. Attached to this lounge is a small study room. Step out onto the balcony cover, take in the Rendl mountain and ski area's stunning views. The open plan kitchen overlooks a chic dining area where a chunky hand-crafted wooden dining table, surrounded by elegant chairs with faux-fur throws and illuminated by ambient lighting, welcomes guests to dine. On this floor, as well as the ski and boot bed, there is a guest toilet next to the main entrance on this stage. The lower level is the bedroom floor where there are five spacious bedrooms. Three of the five bedrooms have access to a balcony, and each has an en-suite bathroom. The first is the sumptuous double master bedroom with a rain shower in the bathroom. Next to it is a double bunk room, four people sleeping. The beds are all adult-sized and purpose built in beautiful solid wood in this house. There's also a rain shower in the bathroom. There are three additional bedrooms, all of which can be designed as double or twin rooms. A spacious sauna and a private laundry room are also located on this level. The chalet has two external parking spaces. The chalet is to be rented on a self-catered basis or accommodation only.
LAYOUT of Chalet Bluebird:
- Top floor: Open plan modern kitchen and dining area 2 x sitting areas Balcony Ski room and heated boot warmers Guest WC
- Ground floor: BD1: Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with rain shower and access to balcony BD2: Twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and access to balcony BD3: Twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and access to balcony BD4: Twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom BD5: 1 quadruple bunk room with en-suite bathroom with rain shower and access to balcony Sauna Laundry room
STAFF & SERVICES
SELF-CATERED SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Concierge service
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Ski and boot fitting service in your chalet
- Lift pass delivery by your concierge
- All prices and availability to be reconfirmed at time of booking.