Chalet le Moulin
Chalet Le Moulin is situated in the traditional village of Les Tinesin Chamonix Hamlets, next to the ski slopes and scenic walks. Its place also affords it a spectacular view of Mont Blanc.
The Chalet is an old mill that has been restored, designed, and furnished in a chic mountain style by local craftsmen in the valley. The rooms are large and light, with a high degree of finish and consistency. The structure achieves an intimate and dazzling and sumptuous atmosphere.
Five double rooms and a dormitory with five bunk beds would allow you to stay comfortably with twelve adults and three children.
The Chalet can also be paired with its twin chalet, Chalet Le Petit Moulin, to accommodate up to 26 guests.
The chalet is to be rented on self-catered service with the final cleaning.
STAFF & SERVICES at Chalet le Moulin:
- Seven nights’ accommodation with exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Meet & greet at the chalet
- Concierge service
- All linen, towels, utilities and firewood
- Final cleaning
- Beds ready on arrival
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
LOCATION of Chalet le Moulin:
- Chamonix centre: 5 km
- Flegere ski lifts is the closest
- Les Praz ski slopes is the closest, 2 km
- Les Houches: 10 min drive
- 1-hour drive to Geneva Airport (90 km)