Chalet le Refuge is a modern chalet in Méribel, with a surface area of 180 m2 over 4 floors and completely renovated. It is fitted for 8 adults and 2 children in its five bedrooms. A luxury spa area with a sauna and a hammam is situated on the lower ground floor along with a ski boot suite, a laundry room open to guests and a separate toilet. The open plan living room with American style kitchen, dining area, welcoming lounge area and south-facing balcony are all situated on the second floor. The chalet was elegantly furnished throughout with a luxurious traditional chalet feel. The kitchen has the following facilities: refrigerator, microwave, American fridge, ceramic hob, Nespresso coffee machine and dishwasher. Prices are for the exclusive use of the cottage for 8 adults and 2 children on a self-catering basis. No travel included here.
LAYOUT of Chalet le Refuge:
- Second floor: DB1: Master twin/ double bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower room Office
- First floor: Open plan area with sitting room with fireplace, dining room and open kitchen, large balcony overlooking the valley Ground floor – entrance level: BD2: twin/ double bedroom with en-suite bathroom BD3: twin/ double bedroom with separate and shared bathroom with BD4 BD4: twin/ double bedroom with separate and shared bathroom with BD3 Entrance
- Lower ground floor : BD5: children’s room with 1 set of bunk beds (sleeps 2 children) with separate shower room Hammam and sauna Guest WC Laundry room Ski room
STAFF & SERVICES
CATERED SERVICE INCLUDES :
- Seven nights accommodation with exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Meet and greet
- All linen, towels, utilities and firewood
- Cleaning twice a week and final cleaning
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Additional services are on extra charge (food and beverages, childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet....)
- All prices and availability to be reconfirmed at time of booking.