Chalet Truffe Blanche
Occupying one of the most coveted addresses in Verbier, this super luxury chalet is bound to wow. Only a 10-minute stroll from the village centre, Chalet Truffe Blanche is close enough to the many stores, bars and restaurants in Verbier, while retaining anonymity and seclusion. For an expansive living area of 3,000 m2 and nine en-suite suites, there is plenty of space for up to 18 guests to lounge in style.
The interior of the chalet, like an artwork in itself, exudes beauty and sophistication with furnishings influenced by the 17th century, teak floors and carefully chosen Italian silks all included. With luxurious sofas in the grand dining room, a well-stocked cocktail bar and two fireplaces in the living room and library respectively, Chalet Truffe Blanche provides plenty of spaces for relaxing and socializing after a day on the mountain. There is also a formal dining room on the ground floor which can accommodate 20 people and second smaller dining space right off the fully equipped kitchen.
The master bedroom covers the entire top floor of the chalet and promises the perfect paradise, with a lovely TV room, spacious fireplace and private balcony. The remaining seven twin / double rooms are wonderfully furnished in the chalet with luxurious fabrics and hand-crafted furniture, offering the ideal mix of modern interior design and alpine atmosphere. The ninth double bedroom is located next to the chalet in a different house.
After returning from the mountains, walk into the beautiful Roman Empire-inspired spa in the chalet. You can relax here in the Turkish hammam or authentic Finnish sauna, enjoy a massage in one of nine treatment rooms and take a dip in the indoor onyx pool of 15 meters.
On cold evenings, there is nothing better than settling down in front of a movie in the chalet’s cinema room. However, with the property’s very own state-of-the-art private nightclub with DJ facilities, karaoke, pool table and a large dance floor, ‘staying in’ takes on a whole new meaning.
Many great facilities include a chic sushi and cocktail lounge, an independent gymnasium and a spectacular wine cellar with underwater windows overlooking the sea. There are also two large terraces that provide access to the valley and beyond panoramic vistas.
LAYOUT of Chalet Truffe Blanche:
1 Master Bedroom Penthouse Suite, en-suite bathroom,
6 Bedrooms Suites, en-suite bathroom, fireplace
2 Superior rooms, en-suite bathroom
Full spa facilities:
Indoor swimming pool
Steam Room / Hammam
Extensive Wine Cellar
Books and Games
Collection of DVD’s and music
STAFF & SERVICES INCLUDED:
- Seven nights accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet Manager, Host, Chef, Housekeepers, Private chauffeur and resort Manager) with pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- 5 courses dinner with selected wines on 6 night/week
- All linen, towels, utilities and firewoodFresh flowers
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Towel change through the week and mid-week linen change
- Dedicated private chauffeur in resort
- Concierge service
- Food & beverages are on extra charge, payable in resort
- Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
- All prices and availability to be reconfirmed at the time of booking.
LOCATION of Chalet Truffe Blanche:
5 minutes drive from the village centre
5 minutes drive to Medran lift
About 2 hours drive to Geneva Airport (160km)