Le Petit Palais
Set in a desirable ski-in / ski-out area in Courchevel 1850, Le Petit Palais was designed exclusively to create a luxurious palace with decadent features and luxury finishes. The property occupies more than 1 670 m2 and six floors and can sleep up to 14 guests (including 2 children). You are welcomed into the main entrance where you will find a bold staircase that invites you to explore. Relax in the elegant living and dining area, in private tranquillity. There’s also a professionally equipped kitchen to fit all your cooking requirements.
You can walk or ski to the resort centre within five minutes from the chalet’s prime location at the bottom of the pistes to explore Courchevel’s exciting nightlife. Instead, you can go down to the basement floor of the chalet and enter your very own private nightclub. For the fun of a different nature, you can opt for the movie of your choice in the soft seats of the private cinema room.
Plenty of delights await you in the Le Petit Palais Wellness Centers. At the hotel-like spa is a large indoor swimming pool (14 x 5-meter). With a Jacuzzi and comfortable seating next to the pool, this is a spot of truly peaceful recreation and outstanding beauty.
You can also relax in the hammam and sauna, before enjoying the spa or beauty treatments of your choice. Guests who like to keep fit will love the spa and gym which is equipped with the best design treadmill, spin bike and kinesis simulator and machine.
You will discover the best conveniences, luxuries and comforts for the discerning traveller in the suites of this luxurious retreat.
Seven spacious bedrooms will sleep up to 12 adults and 2 children. On one floor are three spacious guest suites, all with king-size beds, opulent soft furnishings and elegant headboards. A lower level is the VIP suite with a king-size bed, a standing toilet and lounge, as well as a bunk bedroom with a king-size bed and a sofa bed. There are fantastic en-suite bathrooms in every bedroom.
On its very own level is located the spacious master suite, with a king-size bed, private lounge, two dressing rooms, ultra-luxury en-suite bathroom and access to a private terrace.
Chalet Le Petit Palais can be rented in conjunction with Chalet Le Petit Chateau.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM DESCRIPTION of Le Petit Palais:
- Level 1:
1 x master suite (emperor size bed) with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, his & her dressing rooms, private lounge, bar,
- Level 0:
3 x twin/ double (king size) bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Level -1:
1 x twin/ double (king size) bedroom with en-suite shower room
1 x VIP suite with stand-alone bath in the bedroom and en-suite WC. This room can be linked to the bunk room, ideal for family room
1 x bunk bedroom (sleeps 2 children) with en-suite shower room
CATERED SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Seven nights accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet Manager, Host, Chef, Housekeepers, Resort Manager, Concierge service) with pre-arrival menu consultation
- In-resort chauffeur service
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Gourmet dinner with selected wines on 7 nights
- Open bar with soft drinks, spirits, Champagne and wines
- All linen, towels, utilities and firewood
- Fresh flowers
- Turn down service every night
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Towel change through the week and mid-week linen change
- Robes, slippers and luxury toiletries
- Daily newspapers
- Ski and boot fitting service in your chalet
- Lift pass delivery by your concierge
- All food and beverages will be charged at local cost
- Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
- All prices and availability to be reconfirmed at the time of booking.
Additional services are on extra charge (childcare, ski instruction, ski guiding, ski passes, lunch at the chalet….)
LOCATION of Le Petit Palais:
- Ski-in ski-out on Bellecote piste
- 2 minutes’ drive to Courchevel 1850 village centre
- 10 minutes’drive to the Courchevel Altiport
- 110 km to Chambery Airport
- 130 km to Grenoble Airport
- 190 km to Lyon Airport
- 190 km to Geneva Airport